Friday, October 19, 2012

Elliot's Joke

For the last few days Elliot has been telling a joke.

It goes like this...
He is laying on the changing table and I am starting to dress him.  I grab a sock and he lifts his right foot (always his right) and offers it to me to be socked.  I grab the other sock and he offers his left foot.  I grab his pants and he offers his right leg, and then once I get that leg in he offers his left.  I shimmy his pants on and I grab his shirt and get it ready to go over his head.  And that is when he, gleam in his eye, mischief in his smile, offers his right foot again.  He can't contain himself, as soon as I look up and meet his eyes he starts giggling hysterically.  Then I slide the shirt over his foot and exclaim in surprise that something is not right!


No comments:

Post a Comment