Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Earned all the Gummy Dinosaur Treats Today.

The system is simple.  Each boy has the opportunity to earn one gummy dinosaur after playing in Room Time.  For Peter to get his treat he needs to clean up his room all by himself.  I walked in to this jumbled mess (his bed is also filled with toys)...

...and knew I would be eating his dinosaur today.  I ended up cleaning up 90% of the mess and Peter cleaned up about 20% of the mess.  For those of you doing the math at home, you may realize those numbers don't add up - until you take into account that there was a toddler thrown into the equation.  Elliot cleaned up -10% of the mess.

Elliot has a different Room Time goal.  For him to earn his treat he simply has to leave his closet and dresser drawers closed.  Here is what I found when I walked in...
  
Elliot claims he did not open any of his drawers, but if you look closely you might be able to see one or two subtle clues that contradict his story.  C'est la vie; he and I resorted, refolded and re put away all the clothes for the three kabillionth time and then I ate his treat as well.  He roared at me (wearing his stickers from the OB's office).

No comments:

Post a Comment