Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gearing Up for the Fourth

We have been super busy around here these last few weeks.  We traveled to the cottage for the Fourth of July and to attend a Tiger's game.  We all (us, my parents and Scott) came back to Grand Rapids for some work and fun.  Since it has been a few weeks since I updated the blog, I figured I would just pick up where I left off (even though that was several weeks ago).


To get Peter ready for fireworks we watched some videos on YouTube and then he created firework artwork by cutting and flattening cupcake papers which he glued in a black night sky and then decorated with markers and glitter...LOT AND LOTS of glitter.



Elliot prepared in his own way.  The kid is a marvel - in one sitting he ate 8 cups of watermelon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment