Monday, May 7, 2012

To Target We Go ... Commando


This morning as I was helping Peter get dressed I told him that we had to go to Target after breakfast to get Elliot some new shoes.  Peter said that he was going to wear his slippers, but I said that Target had a no slippers rule.  Peter announced that Target also had a no underwear rule.  I figured fair was fair, so he wore his shoes, but not his underwear.


When we got home Peter got busy making some artwork for Uncle Scott's new house.  He used glue and paint and more glue and glitter and still some more glue.  Now the only question is whether his glue puddles paintings will be dry by the time I go see Scott on Saturday.



After lunch we went for a walk like usual, but today it was extra exciting because it was raining.  The boys love going for walks in the rain.  Me, not so much.





When we got home Peter went up for his rest and I played fetch with our puppy, Elliot.  (He would seriously fetch those keys, carry them in his mouth while he crawled back to me and then wait for me to toss them back across the room so he could go get them again.)


No comments:

Post a Comment